Google Certification Level 2
Wayne Finger Lakes BOCES
131 Drumlin Court
Newark, NY 14513
$125 per course includes Level 2 exam voucher and lunch
About This Workshop
This certification is intended for educators who have been actively using Google in their classroom and would like to prepare themselves for employing Google Apps in more depth. If you are interested in becoming a Google Innovative Educator you must take and pass the Google Certified Educator Level 2 examination. Do you want to prove your expertise? This Certification is for you! This one-day training will dive deeper into Google content and will provide you with the next level expertise that you need to successfully complete the Google Certified Educator Level 2 examination.
"Great tips and pointers - things that you probably wouldn't be aware of if preparing for the exam on your own."
" This was informative, helpful and done in a practical fashion."
- Broadcasting Yourself with Google+, Hangouts, Blogger and YouTube
- New Google Sites
- Diving Deeper into Google Apps for Sheets, Docs, Forms and Gmail
- Effective Uses for Google Calendar
- Maximizing your Chrome experience with Extensions and Add-Ons
- Making the Most Out of Google Classroom
- Going Global with Google Earth and Maps
- YouTube Live
|8:45||Quick Overview of Level 1 and Level 2 Exam|
|9:00||Review Basics of Drive|
|11:45||Lunch on NYSCATE (working lunch)|
|12:15||Apps, Add-Ons, and Extensions Overview|
|12:30||Youtube and Hangouts Live|
|3:00||Q&A and Final Evaluation|